- See y'all in the morning! 8:30-9:30 Vinyasa 1/2, 9:30-10 Meditation at Ashtanga Yoga Richmond. 9 hours ago
- Tonight at @TheBroadberry it's @RexTrumpet playing the music of Doug Richards. I'm holding down the trombone section with Pete and Stefan. 1 day ago
- Starting this Friday at Ashtanga Yoga Richmond, Vinyasa level 1/2 8:30-9:30 am and optional meditation 9:30-10 am. Join us! 1 day ago
- Don't sleep on the beautiful new @NataliePrass record from @Spcebmb. Also dig the brass stylings of your Space Horns, including yours truly. 1 day ago
- really excited for our next coffee club meeting @cameronthewise @BryceMcCormick. The pulse grind makes a difference! 1 day ago
Author Archives: ombakmusic
No BS! Brass is hard at work on a new album and will be doing some touring in November. Check the calendar for dates.
No BS! Will be traveling down south, up north, and upper norther this summer, including hits in Birmingham, AL, New York and Canada. Check the calendar for details!
Ombak returns to Balliceaux to kick of its monthly residency on Wednesday 1/15 at 9:30 pm. Bryan Hooten: trombone JC Kuhl: woodwinds Trey Pollard: guitar Cameron Ralston: bass Brian Jones: drums Balliceaux 203 N. Lombardy St. Richmond, VA 9:30 pm … Continue reading
No BS! Brass just dropped its fourth studio album, RVA All Day, here in Richmond with a pair of shows at Balliceaux and The Camel and will be traveling to DC for an NPR Tiny Desk Concert on Thursday, May … Continue reading
Happy New Year, y’all! 2013 is shaping up to be an exciting year. No BS! Brass just wrapped up recording an EP of music by Charles Mingus. You can expect release of that and our fourth full-length album and more goodness later … Continue reading
Thursday night, No BS! Brass returns to Balliceaux to host its monthly dance party. We’re fresh off a successful performance in NYC and taping for Planet Money on NPR so you can expect crushing beats and expert analysis. On Friday, … Continue reading